Executive Coaching for Marketing Leader making Big Strides
Marketing Manager of Global Advanced Textiles and Materials Company sought executive coaching as she struggled with a frustrating work environment. This client was disappointed as she felt her position did not provide her with the personal growth and satisfaction desired. The client hired Sarah Scala Consulting to provide executive coaching along with leadership development to help her move through this anticipated change.
The Objectives of the Project:
- Client to gain clarity on desired next chapter of her career
- Client to have confidence in her ability to make changes
Questions Guiding this Project:
- What does success look like?
- If your work life was perfect, what would that look and feel like?
- What changes are you ready to make now? Which changes do you want to be more confident in making?
- Executive Coaching
- Interpersonal Skills Development including resilience and grit
- Leadership Development
- Met with client to clarify needs and to determine fit
- Met with client both in person and virtually to provide executive coaching
- Taught resilience, grit, and leadership effectiveness skills to client to support development
- Client left her company and became a successful entrepreneur, building a small business that better supports her need for a more flexible work environment and personal growth.
- Increased confidence and strategies for moving through the ambiguity and emotional aspects of change including resilience, grit, self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and growth mindset.