Assessments give us a new lens to consider ourselves, our organization, and the world. The use of assessment tools provide data for both team and leadership development to strengthen self-awareness. Our custom follow-up resources ensure that insights from assessments are applied upon return to work.
Which tool? When trying to build awareness, leaders often wonder which tool will work best. Contact Us to discuss your goals, and we will help you choose the right assessment for your needs.
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment – This assessment builds awareness of one’s ability to perceive, control and evaluate emotions through use of the Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT®).
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator MBTI® – This assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others — and improve how they communicate, learn, and work.
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) – This instrument helps people understand their interpersonal wants and needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior—and in the process, improve their personal relationships and professional performance. Here is a 2-minute video explaining FIRO-B
- Leadership Report Using the FIRO-B® and MBTI® Instruments – The FIRO-B and MBTI instruments both tap into key aspects of personality and behavior in areas such as communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal relations. Used together, they provide rich information in an ongoing leadership development program.
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) – The TKI assesses an individual’s typical behavior in conflict situations and describes it along two dimensions: assertiveness and cooperativeness.