Sarah creates fully customized, active keynotes and workshops that engage your audience. Her facilitation style brings high energy and honesty to your conferences, association meetings, Lunch and Learns, board meetings, and events, encouraging active participation, while promoting inclusion.
To review Sarah's speaking topics, click here.
Add the title
Second title here
Third title here
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Neuro-Coaching and Behavior Change: Improving Performance in your Organization
Association of Talent Development: Central Massachusetts
September 18, 2018 6:00pm-8:00pm
Clark University, Worcester, MA
Transportation Engineer Leadership Development Program
New England Institute of Transportation Engineers: Annual Meeting
December 3, 2018 8:30am-4:00pm
Crown Plaza, Warwick, RI
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Maine HR Convention 2018: Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful
- Cape Cod HR Association: Neuro Coaching: Enhancing Capabilities and Performance within Your Organization
- SCORE / Venture Cafe: Sustaining Entrepreneurial Success: Grit, Resilience and Optimism
- Wisconsin Trainer's Round Table: Leadership Development: Using the World Café model
- Milwaukee OD Community of Practice: Experiential Facilitation
- Boston Assoc. of Talent Development (ASTD - ATD): Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful
- Greater Hartford YMCA: Leadership and Confidence for Women
- Green Mountain College: Developing Your Professional Network
- Cape Cod Young Professionals Network: Connecting vs Networking to Build Your Professional Community
- Central MA Assoc. of Talent Development (ASTD - ATD): Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful
- Northeast Strengths Based Network: Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful
- Granite State Learning and Organization Development Round Table: Sustaining Success: Mindfulness, Grit, Resilience and Optimism
- Greater Nashua Human Resources Association: Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful
Are You Ready To Work Together?
What clients say:
"I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Sarah recently on a mentoring education program through the Association for Talent Development. Sarah delivered an outstanding session on "Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful". Her expertise and experience in designing effective and lasting corporate mentoring programs were clearly demonstrated as she led the attendees through a journey of understanding of the concepts and practical advice to be successful in their own launches. I would recommend Sarah as a highly capable consultant and change agent for talent development."
- Laura, Silva, Director, Global Talent Development, Smith & Nephew
“Sarah ‘s fast-paced, interactive style of presentation, laced with just the right amount of humor, held the attention of the participants, with minimal lecture and lots of time for small-group discussion. Sarah was well-informed and backed up her information with documentation and a list of resources for further reference. At the end of a long day, during a busy holiday season, Sarah’s workshop was a perfect anecdote that left the participants feeling energized and uplifted. Some comments from participants included: “Sarah Scala was fantastic!” “The questions made you think and opened up conversation.” “Information with a lot of humor.” “Perfect presentation. I’ve been part of this program for five years and this is probably the best presentation ever!””
- Mary Jaynes, Former Program Director, WE CAN Corp.
“Sarah did a fantastic job leading a career workshop in my business course, Mastering Self Leadership. She engaged the students in several hands-on activities that developed their networking and LinkedIn skills. She also took extra time to work with a student doing an independent project to create a peer advising program in our Office of Career and Personal Development. The students and I all appreciated Sarah’s humor, clarity and generosity as she shared her professional skills and experience with us. Thank you, Sarah!”
– Matt Mayberry, Former Business Department Chair, Green Mountain College
“Sarah presented to Cape Cod Human Resources Association on the topic of Mentoring: Formal, Informal, and Impactful. She helped define and frame how mentoring programs work and how to develop a program to fit the needs of your individual organization. CCHRA has a diverse membership representing different industries of different sizes, and Sarah was able to present in such a way that there was valuable information to all attendees.”
– Vikki Morris, President, CCHRA