Helping organizations and people evolve, grow, and thrive all over the world
Over the 18+ years I’ve been working with CEOs, HR Executives, and Learning and Development Leaders, they often have the same kinds of questions and challenges:
- How do I help my team develop the skills needed to support our organization’s growth?
- We don’t understand why we are losing people; how do we shift strategy to keep our high performers here?
- How do we help folks that are moving up from lower level positions into management and leadership positions to succeed in those roles? Can you provide management/leadership training or a development plan for our organization?
- We have a leader who is great in one area, but not inter-personally savvy; Can that person still work in a leadership role? How should we transition or train them to set them – and us! – up for success?
- We are having morale issues – can you help us diagnose what is going on and develop a strategy to adjust our internal culture?
I help with all of these areas. This can include working one-on-one with CEOs or HR leaders, coaching individuals who are moving into management or leadership positions, and collaborating with larger parts of the organization to develop strategies. My approach integrates honesty, high energy interactions, development of interpersonal dynamics, and collaborative strategy design – all of which are necessary to help people learn how to lead, manage, and work with other people. I help people to develop grit, resilience, and a growth mindset, and am often the trusted partner that supports the many phases of talent management and development. We are a female-owned small business. I work locally and internationally while based in Boston and on Cape Cod.
My work has resulted in elevated business profitability, increased job satisfaction of millennials, and improved performance and retention of high potentials. I have extensive experience working with organizations that strive to balance excellent performance for their owners, employees, and their communities.
I hold a Masters in Organization Development and Adult Education and am both an International Coach Federation Certified Executive coach and Gestalt coach.
Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals who support projects and engagements based on the needs for their expertise.
FOUNDER, PRESIDENT & PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
Read my Full Bio here
Learn more about who I work with
Check out Case Studies for examples of projects I’ve worked on.
Learn about our Guiding Principles: beliefs and standards that we hold ourselves accountable to.
Learn about how we give back to our communities through Social Responsibility.