Partnering with organizations to move through change to calmer waters.
Organization Development is a holistic approach to improving organizations by maximizing processes, systems, and people. Change Mangement is the process that prepares, equips and supports individuals to successfully adopt change to drive organizational success and outcomes. Contact us to learn how we could partner with you to work through change and develop your organization and its leaders.
We provide consulting and design in the following areas:
- Talent Management, Succession Design, and Succession Development: Partnering with your Human Resource leaders or CEO, we design a method to identify and develop people to fill key positions for the future. Leaders use the tools to evaluate their reports. Intentional development plans for high potentials are next created in partnership with leaders and direct reports. Coaching and mentoring is often included. Our succession planning methods have been highly supported by the Boards or Directors and executives for their ease of use.
- Performance Management: On the systems side, we have consulted on the use of talent and performance management systems. On the people side, we have taught leaders and employees how to set goals, give feedback, and have effective evaluation discussions.
- Change Management: Supporting clients through changes inside and outside of their organizations, we partner to prepare, support, and equip individuals to successfully adopy change to drive business success. Using proven techniques and strategies, we work with your executive team on change definition, timeline, support, business impact, and approach that will best match your business needs and culture.
“I had the pleasure of working with Sarah Scala on a change management and team building initiative with the Stonyfield Executive Team. Sarah brings extensive organization development expertise, and I particularly appreciate her openness to applying this expertise in unique ways based on the needs of her specific clients, rather than with a one-size-fits all program.”
– Sue Melvin, Vice President Human Resources, Stonyfield Farm
“Two years after making significant changes to the way we do business, our development plans stalled. One of our staff met Sarah in a social setting and recommended I talk with her. Sarah grasped who we are, where we are and what I was hoping to accomplish in lightning speed. Very impressive. In short order, we organized a company-wide meeting, which went very well, and followed up with a list of action items. Sarah not only listens well, but is highly organized and very good at coaching effective follow through. She’s a great asset to anyone grappling with organizational dynamics and change.”
– Bill Hough CEO and Editor, Falmouth Publishing Company